• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2019

Teuton

International Captain
Round 1
morgieb - Mohammad Nabi
Pup Clarke - Shan Masood
mr_mister - Kraigg Brathwaite
Teuton - Rory Burns
NUFAN - KL Rahul
anil1405 - Matthew Wade
randy - Mayank Agarwal

Round 2
morgieb - Shane Dowrich
Pup Clarke - Dawlat Zadran
Teuton - Sheldon Cottrell
NUFAN - Alex Carey
anil1405 - Boyd Rankin
randy -

Round 3
morgieb -
Pup Clarke -
anil1405 -
randy -

Round 4+
anil1405 -
anil1405 -
randy -

Teuton

International Captain
Round 3
morgieb - Aiden Markram
Pup Clarke -
anil1405 - Peter Handscomb
randy -

Round 4+
anil1405 -
anil1405 -
randy -

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Teuton, are you going to count Randys points if he doesnt apologize to everyone. This is up there with the failed chris mpofu interview and lack of afghanistan flag on the website..

Also, any chance (if not too hard) to write the last updated date near the total scores.

anil1405

International Captain
Might as well reinstate the player now. Pup I am sure is busy elsewhere with other work but in future this (end of the month rule) could be used by anyone to exploit an unfair advantage where people might be waiting for squads to be announced or to see if someone is fit enough to be picked for the upcoming series.

anil1405

International Captain
Two centurions on the first day of quarter 3 who haven't been picked. Fernando and Craig Ervine.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I made a mistake with my middle order. Probably should have dropped Miller at the very least.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ffs. Also made a massive mistake now that i see Afghanistan have actually scheduled series vs West indies and Bangladesh. Cant believe I got rid of Nabi when I have Miller, Zampa in my team.