• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2019

Teuton

International Captain
Hmm yes he is in my db. Arguably that should almost certainly be updated (...for next yr) looking at his role in odis/t20is. It looks like i just read the role of his cricinfo profile without checking his stats summary.

However Pup has a vacancy for an OP so he will occupy that spot anyway.

Last edited:

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah that's a shame. Looking at a couple of other opening batsman further on. Just thought VDD would be a middle order bat

Teuton

International Captain
As mentioned above, in hindsight van der Dussen should have been a middle order bat, however your Q1 generic batsman Kartik has moved to the MOB slot for Q2 to allow maximum flexibiliy so your vacant batting slot is the general Bat which can be either an OP or MOB (see spreadsheet which i can't link to right now but should be accessible via the links in earlier posts).