• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2019

anil1405

International Captain
Ffs. Also made a massive mistake now that i see Afghanistan have actually scheduled series vs West indies and Bangladesh. Cant believe I got rid of Nabi when I have Miller, Zampa in my team.
I'll take credit for that. :D

Also credit to pfc for picking a solid team and without any substitutions he is still on top.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Do I get an exception for substituting Sean Williams (Zimbabwe no longer playing Intl cricket) or wait till the next quarter to make the change?

Teuton

International Captain
Indeed we need to wait til next quarter. I have 2 zim's so am feeling it too.

Current standings

Team Score
pfc19 9448
anil1405 9076
NUFAN 8996
Randycricfreak 8423
Teuton 8311
kingkallis 7631
Wickets & Runs 7252
mr_mister 6859
Pup Clarke 6772
jimmy101 6050
morgieb 5171
SillyCowCorner1 5024

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have Smith, Usman, Paine and Patto in my side

In the first test they produced 425 runs, 2 wickets and 7 catches for a cool 500 points bang on.

If these trends continue watch out fellas!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My team is screwed. I got too excited by the world cup and didnt really plan for upcoming series.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Do the scores only update at the conclusion of a match? have we found out out how it works yet

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Lol I have made some daft selections. Binning Coetzer when he's now playing/scoring runs and keeping Russell and Morris. Also picking Dawlat Zadran was random af

Teuton

International Captain
As anil has alluded to, the 3rd and final minidraft is coming up later in the month. The deadline for cutting players is the end of Sept 22nd.

Teuton

International Captain
and i don't like Marcus Harris chances of opening the batting next series so he is going too.
still nearly a week to go (end of 22nd) if you are considering cutting players for Q4.

Last edited: