• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

Teuton

International Captain
Yeah Austerlitz has timed out so I will jump in with

Joe Root

Morgieb > NUFAN > anil1405

And Austerlitz can catch up whenever he logs on next.

Teuton

International Captain
Alright lets try it then. I will slot them in at the end of R1 after kk. Hopefully the likes of Afg, Zim & Ire can get some games to fill out the player pool a little.

So now Austerlitz and NUFAN have timed out and can catch up whenever they get the chance.

The order for the rest of the round is:

anil1405
jimmy101
Wickets & Runs
kingkallis
SillyCowCorner1
Pup Clarke

But if you haven't picked by the time the we reach the start of round 3 then i will assume that you want to drop out.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Here's hoping Ravi Ashwin will have an excellent 2018.
Only worry with Ravi is the amount India are playing overseas next year. Could see him being in and out of the team a bit, and in any case I doubt he'll be as good away from home as he is at home.