• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft Game - Fantasy Cricket 2018

anil1405

International Captain
Teuton, is the spreadsheet on auto update or do you manually add the points? Been a while since it stayed the same.

Teuton

International Captain
Tbh I'm not sure exactly how the spreadsheet updates. I know whenever I open it the data query updates which foes most of the work. I don't know if it does the same when someone else views the file. The main step for me is that i need to fill down the points formula as new players are added to the Q4 tab.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just looked at the excel spreadsheet, when was it last updated? At the time top 3 all within 500 makes this a pretty exciting last couple of months.

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't seem to have been credited for contributions of both Jennings and Leach. Will it be updated shortly?

Teuton

International Captain
Try again now. I may have accidentally turned off sharing but I think it's back on now.

Last edited:

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Outside chance of catching morgieb and jimmy. Expecting some big performances from Boult in the next few weeks.
Bhuvi selection has been disappointing (no fault of his!) as he has been rotated alot plus injured too. Not sure if he'll be in the XI for the Australia tests

Teuton

International Captain
Scores have been updated after the recent tests and I have somehow snuck into the lead on the back of Zimbabweans and SL spinners:

Team Score
Teuton 15182
Randycricfreak 14906
anil1405 14761
NUFAN 13172
kingkallis 11992
jimmy101 10999
morgieb 10897
Pup Clarke 10523
SillyCowCorner1 8557
Wickets & Runs 8507
Vitalogy83 7315

Plenty of cricket to come in the final 6 wks of the year, but i suspect the winner will come from the top 3.

Also - are people able to access the spreadsheet after the trouble some reported last time? There still appears to be an issue with the 'sharing' capability on google sheets and im not familiar enough with the system to find out what has changed.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...gUHbZz3KNI8Dv_HSmLIAVXOF3n2qMNuiStV7D/pubhtml

Teuton

International Captain
Also, I plan to run this same competition next year so if you would like to pre-sign up in this thread please do so, and I will put you on the starting list when i create the new thread.