• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dougie Does It Again.

Masakadza

Cricket Spectator
Zimbabwean Dougie Marillier has hit Zimbabwe to a 1 wicket win over India today.
Marillier hit 56* from 25 balls with 10 fours and 1 six, not a bad knock i reckin, Zimbabwe needed 10 off the last over to win with Marillier playing the "Dougie Shot" reverse sweep thingy over the keeper's head.
Anyone remember when he done it against Australia to only lose by 1 run ?

James

Cricket Web Owner
That must have been such a good match! Scorecard is amazing!

Would this be the best one-dayer so far this year? I would say so!

G

That is some result. Which was it played in? If you win in India then you are one heck of a good team!

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Doug Marillier has the potential to be a very exciting player, I remember when he debuted for Zimbabwe against NZ in 2000 during the home ODI series. He batted pretty well and then of course played those magnificent shots against Australia in 2001.