• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Doesn't only one of these people belong driving a tuk tuk?

Xix2565

International Debutant
Not sure if this is veiled racism or just obvious stupidity in the question being asked about a cute photo.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah if you don't frequent the T20 threads you likely wouldn't see it referenced much. It's mostly CWers using it ironically as well. Pakpassion forum is where it really originates from. They constantly complain that some of the greatest batsman Pakistan has ever fielded (Misbah, Babar, RIzwan) bat too slow despite being enormously successful. It's great.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@blackcapsnz official IG page calls this thing a 'crocodile' bike, so I'm not sure where you are getting tuk tuk from...

ataraxia

International Coach
There’s some sort of unholy alliance/interaction between TJB and XJP here that’s making me very uncomfortable
Yes, it transcends the universal Indo-Australian hatred on CW. I do fear it might even break it! Think of the horrors that could ensue - some Australian posters might even concede that Kapil Dev was a better bowler than Paul Reiffel, or, even worse, that he might just enter Australia's 18th XI.

Conversely, there might possibly be an ever-so-briefly established consensus among Chennai posters that Nathan Lyon could just about break into some of the weaker reserve squads in the TNPL over-55s division! Quelle horreur.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I’d never heard of tuk tuk as a vehicle or batting description. Upon Googling it said it was a restaurant in Thailand. I admitted defeat and accepted being out of touch. It was a bit of a full circle moment from 45 years ago when I laughed at my Great Uncle who didn’t know you could get PVC underwear.