• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think India is an entertaining team or a boring team?

masterblaster

International Captain
Post here and give your reasons why

Personally I think there one of the most entertaining teams out there, stylish, flamboyant, powerful and sometimes chaotic in the field!

Very entertaining indeed!

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
In the one day games I think that they are quite entertaining. They certainly have a lot of fire power in their batting. The bowling is probably not as good.

However when it comes to the tests I think that they can be boring. Away from turning pitches the bowlers struggle and the batsmen, Dravid in particular, can be very slow. I think if they played more attacking shots then their test record would improve.

Eclipse

International Debutant
There good to watch in ODI matches but there boring as all hell in tests I hardly ever see there team run rate in tests go over 3 an Dravid in particular is really really boring.

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
I guess india is one of the top entertaining teams. excellent batsmen. our batting seems to rain runs...and surprise the bowling does the same too :D

We tend to snatch defeat from victory and vice versa (usaually only the former :(!)

which team provides so much excitement :P

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
I also find that some of the most entertaining games are played by Australia or India. I am increasingly finding the NZ games pretty exciting also.

[Edited on 7/15/02 by anthonysw]

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I like watching India play very much. I dont enjoy watching them pound Australia, though. :D

Anoop

U19 12th Man
I also find that some of the most entertaining games are played by Australia or India. I am increasingly finding the NZ games pretty exciting also.
Totally with that!! I have always enjoyed India v Aus the most, even though we loose most of the time, there sure is a twist or turn.. How many close finishes! The tied test, two one run wins, the 2001 series... well that just prooves it!

Kimbo

International Debutant
i reckon that india are exciting to watch. plenty of runs around when india play- their bowlers give loads away and their batters make loads. :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
As entertaining as a Kebab in Long Eaton high street on saturday night.

Now that's entertaining.
(and you're never sure what you might get)

[Edited on 7/16/02 by luckyeddie]

sir middle stump

School Boy/Girl Captain
I find this topic very interesting ...
Tell you all what...I'll post a new thread where all can help prepare a list of the most exciting matches ever...