• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

do you ever wear pointless items?

Kimbo

International Debutant
i do.
i wear glasses without lenses in them. not trying to be cool, i am just a crazy... erm.. person.
i got nicknamed harry potter at a cricket tournament by another team. apparently it came about like this
"who the hell does she think she is? she looks like harry potter."

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
glasses without lenses.... :) That is as good as wearing a baseball cap on backwards.
why would people with long hair at the back put a baseball cap on backwards???

What tha....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
why do u put glasses without lenses doesnt make sense ? i mean if u cant see that well then whats the point without any lenses

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Sunil do u ever put pointless topics up just because you bored??

I do
I once wore shoes because my feet were cold.

weirdo

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I wear a royal Mail tabard, which has got to be utterly pointless.

Wasn't Kimbo an international cricketer or summat?

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I once wore a bow tie to court, as close as I could get to the MCC egg and bacon orange and yellow stripes - I was trying to be clever and thought it might help me win an impossible case if I behaved like Rumpole - trouble was I was only 28 at the time - far too young - just ended up looking like a complete **** and my client got six months - thinking about it I might get away with it now though ....................

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For the ladies - Jewellery. A nice small pair of earrings and a necklace looks nice at times but anything else just looks gross and is a complete waste of money as well.