• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

do u think $99.99 is a good price?

deeps

International 12th Man
need more details than that mate, ie what's in it, etc.

soudns pretty cheap

a decent set of pads alone will cost you at least 60 bucks AUD. Gloves another 50... and so on

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
Kit includes:
1 x Runmaker 6
6 x County Balls
1 x BDM Kit Bag
1 x Batting Pads
1 x Batting Gloves
1 x Wicket Keeping Gloves
1 x Thigh Guard
1 x Arm Guard

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sounds good to me, depends on the quality though i suppose.... but if it's up to scratch then go go go

dro87

U19 12th Man
probably bad quality... Your better of buying single items... the 6 balls may last not more than 20 overs each... lol

Dydl

International Debutant
When I bought my wicket keeping gloves, they were $50. Good quality too. My pads were $60 and gloves $50. They were all of very good quality.

Pretty cheap. Then again it is your choice.

kendall

U19 Vice-Captain
Behlol said:
wats the rivalry between u and me that u r just going on saying things against me
ssssh behole, your six year old behaviour will get this thread closed, and nobody would want such a great thread to be ended :)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
should this not be closed or at the very least moved to off topic ? its just spamming up space here....

deeps

International 12th Man
let it be

i once bought a bat, a cA SOMO off a dude on ebay... and it was possibly one of the best bat's ive ever owned... it was a wonderful piece of willow and it was perfect in all forms

but i wldnt take that risk again..i got lucky

but for 100 bucks, if the quality is gd, i would take it

6 cricket balls alone will cost you 120 bucks if they are decnent

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
If its in US Dollars, I think that's about 55/60 quid, and I'm not an expery by any means, but to me that sounds pretty reasonable but it does depend a lot on the quality.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Behlol said:
Kit includes:
1 x Runmaker 6
6 x County Balls
1 x BDM Kit Bag
1 x Batting Pads
1 x Batting Gloves
1 x Thigh Guard
1 x Arm Guard
Assuming it's US Dollars, $100 for that is a reasonable price. Granted, it won't last that long or be that spectacular, but it's a decent starter kit.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
kendall said:
ssssh behole, your six year old behaviour will get this thread closed, and nobody would want such a great thread to be ended :)
Stop giving out unneeded abuse. Take into account age and nationality and respond in context unless you want to follow your mate kenway off the site.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Behlol said:
Kit includes:
1 x Runmaker 6
6 x County Balls
1 x BDM Kit Bag
1 x Batting Pads
1 x Batting Gloves
1 x Thigh Guard
1 x Arm Guard