• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do irrelevant options ruin otherwise splendid polls?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire

I mean, I have passed by a few polls here on CW today, and each time I have been enticed by the irrelevant option, rather than voting with my heart and displaying my feelings.

I propose that irrelevant options are rendered a bannable offence so that we can get some dignity back to our polls.

cpr

International Coach
Would've been wrong not to do the hillariously ironic choosing of the irrelevant 3rd option.

Though i'd rather purge the scorn that is private polls. No aimed at anyone <cough>

cpr

International Coach
Me bad, sometimes it shows who's voted what underneath the bars, on this one have to click on the number at the end to see who's voted.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Said it a while back, the irrelevant option should only be for OT.

FRAZ

International Captain
I think it all started off by Craig if I am not mistaken ! He made the last option "Fraz" !

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I think it is the "splendidly irreverent" option that make "pompously irrelevant' polls worth participating in :sleep:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Excellent! I'm one of only 3 humourless martinets to vote "Yes" rather than go for the ironic third option. (no offense Clapo and Shaguar)