• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Diminishing Draft - Grand Finale

Please vote for 2 of these 5 teams to decide the final winner and runner-up.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I have taken the top 4 teams in the voting thread and also made a special addition for All-conditions All rounders based on the team winning in the simulation.

Please vote for 2 of these 5 teams to decide the final winner and runner-up.

CricZO XItrundlerankitjThe All Conditions All-RoundersPatience
Gordon Greenidge/Sunil GavaskarJack Hobbs01. Colin McDonaldBill Lawry
Geoffrey Boycott /Hanif MohammadBill Ponsford02. Herbert SutcliffeStewie Dempster
Neil Harvey /Rohan KanhaiFrank Worrell (5) (c)03. Peter May *Charles Macartney
Viv Richards / oJaved MiandadDudley Nourse04. Joe RootKevin Pietersen
Doug Walters / oClem Hill*Stan McCabe (6)05. Andy Flower +Inzamam-ul-Haq
BJ Watling / +Warwick Armstrong 5Les Ames (wk)06. Tony Greig (6)Clive Llyod*
Chris Cairns / oDenis Lindsay+VVS Laxman07. Jack Gregory (5)Rishabh Pant+
Richie Benaud o / (c)Pat Cummins 3Richard Hadlee (2)08. Shaun Pollock (2)Keith Miller
Wes Hall oHugh Tayfield 4Joel Garner (3)09. Ravindra Jadeja (4)Imran Khan
Fred Trueman oCurtly Ambrose 1Sydney Barnes (1)10. Vernon Philander (1)Mike Procter
Colin Croft oNeil Adcock 2Subhash Gupte (4)11. Bill Johnston (3)Tiger O’Reilly

kingkallis

International Coach
My vote goes to @trundler and @Patience and Accuracy+Gut for drafting well balanced Test teams.

Ankit drafted a fine team but I don't feel like voting for a team that is forced to bats VVS at No.7. The all conditions all rounders team is very interesting but sorry can't consider it to vote in a draft where more successful openers and bowling units are competing.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Sorry L&L. That's unlucky but we had to cut the list at some point and I've given the explanation for it in the op.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I was abstaining as one of the contestants but happy to give my tie breaker vote to Trundler - only one from top 3 who got my vote in initial round.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was abstaining as one of the contestants but happy to give my tie breaker vote to Trundler - only one from top 3 who got my vote in initial round.
Likewise I voted for Ankit and Kingkallis in round 1 so they get my vote here too