• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

did you go easy on us over lockdown?

Flem274*

123/5
i feel like most of us would have been banned three times over if we posted in everyday 2019 how we posted during peak lockdown 2020 back in march/april.

i practically ***ted multiple boyfriends on the open forum. it was great. i think you all agreed in your secret illuminati subforum to go on easy on us in case cw was the only non-alcoholic vice between us and being institutionalized.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah I did go easy on you useless sacks of ****. Still am to an extent. But not for much longer

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha yeah a little bit. I mean there wasn't an overt discussion about it in the mod forum, but even though was a lot of crap posted in OT the mood of the forum was positive and people weren't really attacking each other or complaining much, so we didn't really feel the need to intervene.

Would've been even easier to go easy on you if you toned down the deliberate ISRs though.