• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

did prince ews block me from posting in the ignore function thread

Shri

Mr. Glass
@jayjay

I'll just be honest, the forum is pretty **** with a bunch of Indian trolls on here derailing threads. I've pretyt much destroyed most of them on cricketing discussions but when trying to run a thread on rankings, you don't need KOhli winning a vote when he's averaged less than line and length does in his whole career :laugh:

Qiute sad as I used to read this forum a few years back and it used to have knowledgeable posters. now I see those guys on here once a couple months at most.

Seems like Modi's army is everywhere on the internet when it comes to cricket

1651149612097.png