• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Decade/Country test draft

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Over the years most of my drafts have been related to either batting averages, countries or years. With quite a lot of batting average related drafts operating at the moment I thought I'd combine 2 old ideas.

Having 11 different test countries and 11 different decades represented I think would be a little too hard so I'll have mercy.

Your XI simply needs to have players represented from at least 8 different test nations and 8 different decades for test debut. For those 3 spare spots you can pick whoever - however you can't have a particular country or decade represented more than twice.

Aiming for 10-12 players

No Bradman
West Indies counts as one country for the sake of this draft

Last edited:

mr_mister

already decided to change the rule on the 3 extra spots - you can't have one nation or one decade represented more than twice. This will make it a little more strategic and difficult!

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also, what's the ruling on nation of birth vs nation represented? The former allows more intrigue.

mr_mister

I know a few drafts recently have got funky with the nation of birth stuff but no its just which test nation they played for