• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Debut Chronology Draft - Tests

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
David Warner
Cheteshwar Pujara
Ricky Ponting
Allan Border
Dean Jones
Garry Sobers
Andrew Flintoff
Jeff Dujon+
Dennis Lillee
Neil Wagner
Jeff Thomson

Not unhappy with that considering I clearly didn't understand what was going on.
The side has so many Bonafide greats. You just forgot to pick a spinner on the way?

weeman27bob

International Regular
Once I got to about the late 90s, I realised that realistically I needed Ashwin or maybe Jaedja but missed both.
With my last three picks, I really needed two openers and a spinner and I don't think I was ever going to get quality options for all three.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Voting thread is up, mateys

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Should do a reverse one of these.

Let someone have Bradman if they don't pick anyone else with an average of over 40 or something.

Edit. I mean we should do a reverse average draft.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Was thinking of a bowling averages draft. No wickets will count as an average of infinity.
Like the idea of that especially as doesn't mean as clear a batsman to bowlers divide in terms of the draft. Of course just an idea at the moment but would you be thinking of highest to lowest or vice-versa in terms of what bowling average to start at