• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Death and Taxes

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
sledger fought the Law, and the Law won.
Law adapts by continuous increments and at a pace second only to geology and stateliness. Sledger advances in...lunging jerks, like the punctuation of biological evolution grossly accelerated. Real world conditions will continue to change at a blinding pace, and the law will get further behind, more profoundly confused. This mismatch is permanent.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Consequentialism is so dire.

On a more serious note, I don't really know what I identify as (insert joke about identifying as a **** etc. har-har).

I try not to identify as anything really, as the whole putting people into ideological boxes thing always seems inimical to the advancement of thought and knowledge to me. No one school of thought always has the best/right ideas about everything.

StephenZA

International Coach
I try not to identify as anything really, as the whole putting people into ideological boxes thing always seems inimical to the advancement of thought and knowledge to me. No one school of thought always has the best/right ideas about everything.
and people putting themselves into an ideological box seems inimical to the advancement of thought and knowledge....

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Law adapts by continuous increments and at a pace second only to geology and stateliness. Sledger advances in...lunging jerks, like the punctuation of biological evolution grossly accelerated. Real world conditions will continue to change at a blinding pace, and the law will get further behind, more profoundly confused. This mismatch is permanent.
i dunno, revolutions happen in law too (usually preceded by Politics(TM))

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sledger is a libertarian btw, he’s basically a minarchist except his acceptable cancers aren’t police and military but rather data protection laws

ripper868

Cricketer Of The Year
Having created this thread, and only now re visited it. Thank you.

You beautiful ****s.

Edit: I'm not allowed to leave the kitchen until I finish 2 pints of water - by order of mrs ripper.

Last edited:

ripper868

Cricketer Of The Year
Straight out the tap london water. Good for the innards and toughness ye up etc

Edit: so yeah, in a way, flavoured