• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dear Mohammad Asif

smash84

The Tiger King
he retired from cricket a couple of years ago, so he's already ahead of your advice I guess

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Dear Mohammad Asif,

I am writing to you today to express my deep dissatisfaction with the choices you have made in your life that have contributed to your failure to fulfil your immense talent as a cricketer.

As a fan of cricket, I have followed your career with great interest and admired your skills on the pitch. Your ability to swing the ball both ways and consistently trouble the best batsmen in the world was a joy to watch. However, it is clear that your off-field decisions have had a detrimental effect on your career and your legacy as a cricketer.

Your involvement in the infamous spot-fixing scandal during the 2010 tour of England not only brought shame to yourself but also to the Pakistan cricket team and the sport as a whole. Your subsequent ban from cricket and time spent in prison have damaged your reputation irreparably, and it is a great shame that such a talented player was unable to fulfil his potential.

I understand that everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance, but your repeated involvement in controversy and your failure to learn from your mistakes is concerning. Your recent involvement in the unsanctioned Qatar T10 league only serves to further tarnish your reputation and reinforces the notion that you have not learned from your past mistakes.

As a fan of cricket, I hope that you can reflect on your past choices and make positive changes in your life. I believe that you still have the potential to make a positive contribution to the sport, but it is up to you to make the right decisions and show that you can be a role model for young cricketers.

Yours sincerely,

Anon