• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dear bloggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Dear bloggaaaa,

I now officially have the tallest/longest mo-hawk out of all the boizzzzzzz. BUT my hair is getting a lil too long. Now Mr Blog you know what they say about a tall mo-hawk yep thats right hair cut time. BUT you see its become my good luck charm, friday and saturday night is mo-hawk night and atm i think its the lucky charm for pickin up ladies, been in form lately and i fear cutting it off will reduce my chances.

anywho bloggy im going to bed

luv luv

ashwee

xox

luffy

International Captain
ash chaulk said:
Dear bloggaaaa,

I now officially have the tallest/longest mo-hawk out of all the boizzzzzzz. BUT my hair is getting a lil too long. Now Mr Blog you know what they say about a tall mo-hawk yep thats right hair cut time. BUT you see its become my good luck charm, friday and saturday night is mo-hawk night and atm i think its the lucky charm for pickin up ladies, been in form lately and i fear cutting it off will reduce my chances.

anywho bloggy im going to bed

luv luv

ashwee

xox
:laugh: Interesting

ash chaulk

International Captain
well i can tell you the mohawk no longer can stand up... haircut time soon and i shall report on how the haircut goes, whether or not the hairdresser was hot and if i decided to get a free shampoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.