• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dean Brownlie

Who's Better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

irottev

U19 Cricketer
This guy is quality. Reminds me of Sachin Tendulkar a bit. I think he's probably going to be the best batsman in the world in a few years.

Who do you guys think is better. Sachin Tendulkar or Dean Brownlie?

He's definitely going to be our next Martin Crowe.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
This guy is quality. Reminds me of Sachin Tendulkar a bit. I think he's probably going to be the best batsman in the world in a few years.

Who do you guys think is better. Sachin Tendulkar or Dead Brownlie?
There's underrating Tendulkar and then there's...

irottev

U19 Cricketer
He had a pretty good debut series. He's gonna be a gun! His technique is excellent. He has all the shots. Looks like he has so much time.

I also don't appreciate the negativity towards my posting. I'm a Cantabrian. Like Hadlee, Bond, Cairns, Astle, Fleming, McMillan, Harris, Bennett. New Zealand's best cricketers. I know what i'm talking bout with cricket more than you guys.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
He could turn out to be yet another player who excels in their first series vs Australia then turns to **** afterwards. Although I think he showed more fight than any of the other NZ bats so can see him being somewhat successful for them.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Lou Vincent, anyone? :p

Nah, thought he looked good and very organised. Might struggle in foreign conditions more than others who've had experiences in those other nations though.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
What a champ. Delivered the goods in our under 17's Grand final now delivering the goods against attack about as good as those Midland Guildford ****s this weekend. Onya Browners!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Every ball I think he's going to get bowled, and it doesn't happen. Plays the ball late and gets in line despite minimal footwork. Good batsman it seems.