• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
^ dont make me change it to Sean Bennett soon ;)

Btw no one is asda.. its just a random thing i typed up into the space where the injury names go..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yeh ill get it today.. i think i lost that file with the link to the editing page when my computer crashed a few months ago.. but ill get it off james today..

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Okay guys updates will be on again on the site during the next couple of days or so... Thanks to rose for his help to make things a little easier..

Also anymore suggestions on what can be included etc would be great right now.. as it would be harder to get that done once the season begins..

Once its almost completed.. the site would be very vital with CW Cricket, cause right now the forums play the vital role.. soon both would, so checking both places would be very important for the CW Cricket enthusiasts! That is why your suggestions are important !

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I'll try to update the squads as best as possible to the last Dev League Season and any new acquistions.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
the page has a schedule section, would it be possible to have links to the results of games in there too?
Yep thats on current task

I'll try to update the squads as best as possible to the last Dev League Season and any new acquistions.
Rose leave that till the new season.. plus with the coding of the player briefing when the mouse goes over is a bit tacky so i got to work with that.. so ill do the squads before the new season arrives.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
OK cool. About the schedule. The links should open to a new page right? Should that open up a new window or be in the same window?

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I can write a section on our Test history, if someone with more HTML knowledge than me works out how to get it onto the webpage :)