• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

biased indian

International Coach
Nnanden said:
sorry, theres not way hes getting my cheesey... you had your chance liam! you had your chance!!!!

yes... fine, my gorilla will have to go. chimp, meet liam.
waht else are u left with more gorillas any thing else

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
*Breakthrough Update Announcement*

Major breakthrough complete after learning the coding and putting it too use for the webpage.. the result is quite marvellous :) and im well pleased after sitting up till 3:30 am these past nights to get this done ... Go look at any of the Dev team Squad page and see what im talking about :P :)
Big thanks to my little brother Ryan who helped me re write a few of the profiles into the codes i had written and Samuel Vimes for the inspiration..

http://www.cricketweb.net/cwbcc/index.html

Please drop in your Comments and Suggestions here..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Another note i really need the captains of the various dev teams or if they wish to appoint someone else from their team , to send in their team news each week or every 3 days.. so i can post it on the individual dev team pages for the players to read etc..

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Absolutely awesome work mate.:) Congrats on a job well done, and keep it up. Keep updating as the site is looking better and better.

An idea: Captains can post in the news section for their respective sides?

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
An idea: Captains can post in the news section for their respective sides?
ive said that twice now..

On Another note i really need the captains of the various dev teams or if they wish to appoint someone else from their team , to send in their team news each week or every 3 days.. so i can post it on the individual dev team pages for the players to read etc..

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great work Lord, top stuff, it is looking really good!

Just an idea. With the list of contracted players for the CWXI could we have which domestic team they play for beside their name?

for eg. Neil Pickup (Black) (RHB/RLB)
Mister Wright (Red) (RHB/RF)

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Been reading all the player profiles, very interesting!! Makes me excited for upcoming season :p

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
he does :O i thought everyone on this site were nerds :D :P jk

anyway any news on this one ?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I can help you out with the site Reuben if you tell me what to do. I'm free after June 17.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
alright ill find the link to the editor i cant remember it by heart and send the pass to you by mail.. ill do a bit of updating soon aswell.. the coding is not too complex as i have not clumped it up all togetha..

what is your email addy?