• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW US Meet-Up

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I think (yet to be 100% confired) that myself and Manan are going to meet-up in DC for a few beers on Weds night.

I post this to make it a 'CW Meet-Up' and on the off chance anyone wants to join.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I think (yet to be 100% confired) that myself and Manan are going to meet-up in DC for a few beers on Weds night.

I post this to make it a 'CW Meet-Up' and on the off chance anyone wants to join.
Where in US ??

I am in Chicago this week.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
I’ll pay for the beers if any of you CW peeps venture out to Dallas.
At about 850 $ (for 10th March departures) for a round ticket between Chicago and Dallas, that would be a pretty expensive beer even with the pleasure of meeting you thrown in :)

G.I.Joe

International Coach
I hear of some terrorist threats against the US. Should just move the meet up to Mumbai, IMO. Or not meet up until FICA have given the go ahead.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Really sorry man, I was looking forward to it :(, but the whole trip was canceled. Upper middle class people in India are apparently not used to walking, so the NYC trip just made everyone tired.

Washington is one of the places I haven't really visited, so I definitely want to go there soon, so we'll definitely get a few beers.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Really sorry man, I was looking forward to it :(, but the whole trip was canceled. Upper middle class people in India are apparently not used to walking, so the NYC trip just made everyone tired.

Washington is one of the places I haven't really visited, so I definitely want to go there soon, so we'll definitely get a few beers.
No worries. DC is really worth a visit.