• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - General Discussion

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'd prefer a partner if anyone is willing because there will be points in time where I can't come online for a day which might affect the draft. Also, I don't have faith in my cricketing knowledge and would gladly accept any help :p

Flem274*

123/5
I'd prefer a partner if anyone is willing because there will be points in time where I can't come online for a day which might affect the draft. Also, I don't have faith in my cricketing knowledge and would gladly accept any help :p
I'll b in ur teem

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So have you contacted James to ask for a subforum Spark?

If we can't have one, I'm gonna spam EWS's BBM as it will be his fault, WAC

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I suppose it's ultimately fair that after I stole the idea from CWXI from here and eventually started up my own site for it that CW should steal my CPL idea from that site and bring it back. :p

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hey Spark, is this planned as a multi-season type thing? SO at the end of season one, there are trades and maybe a mini-draft for the season 2 squads while I sit celebrating my triumph?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^ would be unfair for those who have never played or are just joining. They would be like Kochi and Pune and we would have to restard the entire draft :laugh:

Athlai

Not Terrible
It's exactly what we did on cricsim. Old players were allowed retentions but had to miss a new pick for every player of the round they had been first chosen in. So if you pick Mr X in round 5 and retain him you can't make a pick in the new draft for round 5.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hey Spark, is this planned as a multi-season type thing? SO at the end of season one, there are trades and maybe a mini-draft for the season 2 squads while I sit celebrating my triumph?
cross that bridge when we get there. maybe.

I think we probably should have a short trade period before we start though.