• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Member with the worst sleeping habits...

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
on the weekends and holidays i got to bed about 12-2am and wake up between 10am and miday and on weekdays i go to bed at 11pm and wake up at 7am

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I usually go to bed at about 2 am, and get up at 8.30 at the earliest, before panicking and running to town.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Richy Edmunds, in his prime, could work on Perth time.

I sleep like clockwork, 6 or 7 hours a night, pretty heavily. Sometimes too heavily.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
vic_orthdox said:
Also, Matteh and Pedro Delgado often seem to be posting when no other English CW members are. So I think they must be pretty screwed up.
broncoman said:
i nominate Matteh as well, he seems to be online at some rather stupid hours...
Generally as a rule i don't go to bed til at least 1am...which usually means 3am. Last night i was doing an essay and so was up til 4:30am..Then there's the days where i go out at night and end up raiding the astroturf and playing football as dawn breaks. :happy:

Matteh

andyc said:
In your suit?
Actually yes :p
Although i generally put trainers on...but the other night i forgot and ended up playing in black funeral shoes =/

Craig

World Traveller
I wish I had gone to Uni instead - would give me an excuse to stay up all night.

TBH I'm quite the opposite - going to bed usually between 10.30-11.00pm and getting up between 5.30am-6.30am, I've always been an early morning person and laying in bed to about lunch time is just a waste of a day.

Unless I go out on the town and I come back at all sort of hours.

Matteh

Craig said:
TBH I'm quite the opposite - going to bed usually between 10.30-11.00pm and getting up between 5.30am-6.30am, I've always been an early morning person and laying in bed to about lunch time is just a waste of a day.
It's not a waste of a day if you're up til 3am after getting up at lunch :p

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
vic_orthdox said:
I've done a few all-nighters on uni assignments, and just procrastinated on here for ages, posting tripe.

As opposed to when I don't. :cool:
As opposed to when you don't do a uni assignment?

pasag

RTDAS
Geez, I thought I wab bad, but seeing some of the posts here, it seems I am normal. I never ever sleep before 2am, but its not that I dont want to, its that I cant. If it was up to me, I would be fast asleep every night at 11. But its not. And that sucks.

Its not a problem now, in uni but when I start having to work and getup early I am going to be in some trouble.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
pasag said:
Geez, I thought I wab bad, but seeing some of the posts here, it seems I am normal. I never ever sleep before 2am, but its not that I dont want to, its that I cant. If it was up to me, I would be fast asleep every night at 11. But its not. And that sucks.
Guilt's rotten, isn't it?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Son Of Coco said:
I smoke and am an alcoholic in my sleep.
"D'you know what? My wife smokes in bed. A friend of mine said 'well, I've a wife who smokes in bed.' I said 'what? Face down?'"

Matteh

pasag said:
Its not a problem now, in uni but when I start having to work and getup early I am going to be in some trouble.
Take it from me.....you're right 8-)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Me. It's 4.21am. Although I'm only up because, despite having a belly full of beer and rum, I'm not tired.