• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Member with the worst sleeping habits...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I nominate Sean, aka FaaipDeOiad. I've seen him posting at some horrendous times (I'm talking, 4:30am). Crazy guy.

Also, Matteh and Pedro Delgado often seem to be posting when no other English CW members are. So I think they must be pretty screwed up.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i nominate Matteh as well, he seems to be online at some rather stupid hours...

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
vic_orthdox said:
I nominate Sean, aka FaaipDeOiad. I've seen him posting at some horrendous times (I'm talking, 4:30am). Crazy guy.

Also, Matteh and Pedro Delgado often seem to be posting when no other English CW members are. So I think they must be pretty screwed up.
Sometimes I struggle with insomnia aye, Matteh is a pup and burns the candle at both ends.

This week though it's been due to the ear infection I've had, just too painful to sleep, thankfully yesterday I got some anti-biotic spay and a good nights kip ensued.

howardj

International Coach
vic_orthdox said:

What makes him a gun poster is that, in terms of quality, his 3:00am posts are indistinguishable from those made at a more friendly hour.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sleeping's one of my very few talents. I can doze off absolutely anywhere. I think it comes from having worked nights in my younger years & getting used to catching forty winks whenever possible.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pedro Delgado said:
Sometimes I struggle with insomnia aye, Matteh is a pup and burns the candle at both ends.

This week though it's been due to the ear infection I've had, just too painful to sleep, thankfully yesterday I got some anti-biotic spay and a good nights kip ensued.
Sort-of ear today, gone tomorrow?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Craig said:
Eddie seems to be up rater early and posting away.
I get up at 6.00, shower, shave, ablute and get ready to go to work - there's usually half an hour or so before the bus comes along to check the important stuff such as CricketWeb, Cricinfo, ****, Derby County and Homestarrunner - then if there's any time left I'll look to see if I have any urgent work-related mail.

I'm in the office now - oops, look out, here's the boss.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Other Australian posters with a knack for the 4am post are howardj and Jono, as well as myself and benchmark.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
On the holidays i get up at around 8 am and go to bed around 12:30 - 1:00am

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Think i've made a few 5am posts in me time :)

I'm a nightmare sleeper, its a rarity that i'll get any more than 5 hours. I get up at 7.30-8am to take my girlfriend to work, but i dont usually go to sleep before 2.30-3 (sometimes later.... i'll knock the TV off then, usually stick my ipod on untill i've fallen asleep)

When i'm on my own i'll go to bed much later, probably try and sneak into bed when my dads getting up for work (around 4am), so i'm not b*****ked for being up all night.

I may be a nightmare getting to sleep, but if i've got no reason to be up next day, i'm just as hard to wake up. Have to literally drag my sorry *** out of bed

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I've done a few all-nighters on uni assignments, and just procrastinated on here for ages, posting tripe.

As opposed to when I don't. :cool:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I'm actually a very good sleeper these days. Had a period in about December/January time when I wasn't doing too well, but nowadays I'm usually in bed between 11pm and midnight. Sometimes it's with the TV on, or my iPod - particularly if I know I'm likely to be woken up by drunken flatmates later. I find Sigur Ros renders me immune to drunken shouting at 3am. :)

Piper

International Captain
I dont sleep that much anymore... If it wasnt that i had to be in school the next day u'd probably find me on here most of the night..:dry: