• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Election ;)

Who do you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
I refuse to answer a poll ignoring the candidacy of Ralph Nader, Michael Badnarik, David Cobb and Michael Peroutka.

(like most Americans, but that's not the point... ;))

barmyarmy

U19 Captain
Well the nature of the American electoral system ignores them so we might as well too...
Honestly I agree with you entirely that so the so called, home of democracy that modelled freedom for the rest of the world to follow etc etc (*walks off to find the sick bags) is one of the most profoundly undemocratic countries in the world where election depends on personal wealth, political connections and big business interests. It's hard to imagine a worse system...
I have a dissertation to write on the US constitution so I thought I'd just chip in... :p

All that said, please let it be Kerry: the fact that the next US Supreme Court will be modelled by the next administration means that Kerry has to win to prevent the US becoming a theocracy.

Langeveldt

Soutie
age_master said:
cant say i know too much about the policies of either
One guy thinks he knows best, but the guy he thinks he knows better than also thinks he knows better than the other guy...

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
And Kerry doesn't like human to me.
imo, kerry talks down to people too much. he also can't act naturally around black people. he always looks so awkward imo

Piper

International Captain
I voted Bush i hate Kerry i think he will stand by til something like 9/11 to happen again and i think he will be walked over by Bin Laden he will lose everything that America stands for.

While Bush has the guts to stand up to terrorism and is willing to rid the world of it.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Piper said:
I voted Bush i hate Kerry i think he will stand by til something like 9/11 to happen again and i think he will be walked over by Bin Laden he will lose everything that America stands for.

While Bush has the guts to stand up to terrorism and is willing to rid the world of it.
ahhh Sam, I agree completely... Im agreeing with you too much methinks, does that mean Im smart or we`re both dumb :wacko: im confusing myself.

unsuprisingly, most people who vote for this dont really know enough about politics to make a decision to benefit American society... pity really.

Bush is an airhead, but an airhead with the right interests at heart. Kerry probably cant spell his own name :p and I disagree with some of his policies. May America re-elect Bush.