• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Down For Some

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
James, a few people such as Andy and Jamee say that CW is down for them, but it isn't for me. Any ideas what the problem is?

cameeel

International Captain
burkey_1988 said:
James, a few people such as Andy and Jamee say that CW is down for them, but it isn't for me. Any ideas what the problem is?
It's down at irregular intervals for me as well

James

Cricket Web Owner
From checking the logs, the server crashed during the backup process. I'll be looking into this further to find out the reason why.

There was downtime of 3 hours, 42 minutes.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
I just thought it was strange that I have had no problems at all today, while others haven't been able to get on while I have been.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The backup process is now changed, will run for longer but won't spike the server load up so high :)