• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 26 March to 2nd April

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
archie mac said:
7. The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: Pedro Delgado. Has shown some good cricket sense this week. Well done PD
Well I'm flattered, but am a little red-faced to say the least.

Most knowlegeable? Moi? :huh: I'm like a child in such matters, comparatively.

Looking back over my recent posts, this must have been the clincher:

This is what cricket is all about, riding motorbikes around the outfield.

Thanks though, chaps.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
luckyeddie said:
If you don't know, I'm certainly not going to tell you - but I'll make a deal with you.

If you can come up with a post a tenth as clever as the one I've just done about Scott Styris in the New Zealand thread by the end of the week (and it took me about 5 minutes to come up with the idea), I'll gladly lend you the 'best post' crown.

That would defeat the purpose of me getting the award simply for being me.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
silentstriker said:
That would defeat the purpose of me getting the award simply for being me.
Change your name to 'silent streaker' then take pictures of your first 'fun run' and we've got a deal. ;)

/no, don't

archie mac

International Coach
Pedro Delgado said:
Well I'm flattered, but am a little red-faced to say the least.

Most knowlegeable? Moi? :huh: I'm like a child in such matters, comparatively.

Looking back over my recent posts, this must have been the clincher:

This is what cricket is all about, riding motorbikes around the outfield.

Thanks though, chaps.
That was the one :D