• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Podcast - December 30 2018

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think Cummins bowls a third seamer length because he's a third seamer. I think if he took the new ball he'd adjust his length. He seems to have very good control. I do agree he should open the bowling. Give Starc 4 over spells and open with Starc and Cummins. Bowl Cummins for 8 overs, Starc for 4 and bring Hazlewood on from Starc's end.

stephen

We might as well pick a genuine fast bowler instead of Mitch Marsh. We'd get the same batting ability with a better bowler.

stephen

I wish I shared HB's faith in Labaschagne. Bloke has had one of the most underserved test career I've ever seen.