• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
There were a whole heap of threads in here about Pakistan vs WIndies before and I got excited but it was a spam bot :(

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
As the days march on, this non-event is rapidly becoming an ugly blot on the Cricket Web history book. The faithful authors will dub this "Cricketwebforumerworldcupgate". I, for one, think they could come up with a snappier phrase.

Howe_zat

Audio File
:laugh:

If there's one thing this thread reveals more than anything else it's the microscopic nature of CW's attention span.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Wherefore art thou PEWS - I trust you will be working on the forumer world cup tonight rather than watching NZ vs SA.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Humour aside, Hope Cribb is alright. Haven't seen him posting for ages, which is unusual tstl.