• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Forumer World Cup - Information and Discussion

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh: So much unintentional irony in this post. Gun though.

Anyway as I've said a few times, I'm aware we're behind schedule (duh) and it'll still go ahead. Once we actually get started I'll post a revised schedule but I'm not going to do that beforehand for obvious reasons.

Mike5181

International Captain
Portman>Diaz.

My friend goes on and on about her but i don't get it. I mean she is alguuud but i see girls like that every day at university. Prefer the exotic girls like all the Persians at uni. They are probably from Iran/Iraq but :dry:. Doubt there are any Persians around but it sounds more fitting for the whole princess vibe they send off.

Cameron Diaz is alright but scroll down a little bit and she is there in all her overrated glory.

List Of Ugly Women Everyone Thinks Are Hot Part 2: The Revenge <<Lol at the title of that link. Tad jealous website.

Yeah, i gave Bahnz that avatar. Top choice if i say so myself. Selena Gomez :laugh: Doesn't she go out with Justin Bieber? Rebecca Black would of been a better avatar if she came out a little earlier.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My friend goes on and on about her but i don't get it. I mean she is alguuud but i see girls like that every day at university. Prefer the exotic girls like all the Persians at uni. They are probably from Iran/Iraq but :dry:. Doubt there are any Persians around but it sounds more fitting for the whole princess vibe they send off.

Cameron Diaz is alright but scroll down a little bit and she is there in all her overrated glory.

List Of Ugly Women Everyone Thinks Are Hot Part 2: The Revenge <<Lol at the title of that link. Tad jealous website.

Yeah, i gave Bahnz that avatar. Top choice if i say so myself. Selena Gomez :laugh: Doesn't she go out with Justin Bieber? Rebecca Black would of been a better avatar if she came out a little earlier.
The question is, if she came up to you and begged for it, would you do her?

Flem274*

123/5
I took classics as a gen ed paper this semester. You should see the babes in there, unbrushed hair, cotton sweaters etc. Needless to say i dropped the paper after two lectures.
Well, your fault for taking Classics and being a jafa tbh, hence earlier comment.:p

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Be patient I am sure that PEWS won't disappoint us.

He will probably be working on it tonight instead of watching the game.