• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Downtime

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just had some downtime, unsure as to the length.

If you see me on MSN and you're unable to get to the site please just drop me a message. Downtime can be reduced greatly if someone lets me know.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know that you know there was downtime just now James, but since it came back up, the time (for me at least) has gone back an hour.

James

Cricket Web Owner
The same thing has happened to me too, it's all very strange.

I'll give it 24 hours to see if it sorts itself out, as I'd rather not have to go messing around with the server time.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Something very odd here which I also just noticed. In the Australia-Bangladesh thread I made a post probably about 10 minutes after the last one by Barney Rubble. After I posted, however, the post itself didn't show up but when I went out into the Cricket Chat index, it showed the last post as being made by me. Still, when I entered the thread again, my post wasn't there. :wacko:

Edit: And now that another post has been made in the thread, it comes up. How bizarre

Last edited: