• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

Senile Sentry

International Debutant
Now for the latest installment in things that didn't really need to be announced, Dhammika Prasad has retired.

Interesting career. Was pretty meh for a while, then had a random short period of being a gun only to break down once more and then not play international cricket again
My memory of him was going Andre Nel on Ishant ,

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So one of the really good initiatives the young bloke's club has done this year is live streaming their first grade and KO tourney games on FB. Yesterday they played a semi final which was not only streamed, but commentated by a local radio station and the afternoon session was also broadcast live on said station. They even had two cameras - one at long on at one end and the other square of the wicket. Just brilliant.

He spent basically all morning today splicing and uploading some highlights of his 35(41). they're planning on doing more of it next year as well. Just a top thing for a club to do. shows how accessible the tech has become these days.

Victor Ian

International Coach
So one of the really good initiatives the young bloke's club has done this year is live streaming their first grade and KO tourney games on FB. Yesterday they played a semi final which was not only streamed, but commentated by a local radio station and the afternoon session was also broadcast live on said station. They even had two cameras - one at long on at one end and the other square of the wicket. Just brilliant.

He spent basically all morning today splicing and uploading some highlights of his 35(41). they're planning on doing more of it next year as well. Just a top thing for a club to do. shows how accessible the tech has become these days.
That's great. Hopefully he gets to score a century in front of the cameras.

TheJediBrah

Haha he's not alone. I've spent hours going back to the streams watching myself batting this year, and haven't watched a single ball otherwise that hasn't involved me. Couldn't care less about the rest of the game.

Shri

Mr. Glass

tell him to upload to youtube pls

i'll subscribe for anyhting cricket

Burgey

I’ll send you the FB link on WhatsApp mate. Batted three. Played a few decent shots. Treated the spinners with the contempt they so richly deserve.