• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Cricket season begins this weekend for the local village team...pics from my bedroom window taken early yesterday..much preparation has gone into this over the last few weeks..dedicated grounds people...quite looking forward to watching,shall be sitting under the willow tree by the edge of the ground,stream runs behind it ..quite cool in the hot British summers ha ha..

IMG_2336.JPG

IMG_2338.jpg

IMG_2340.JPG

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket season begins this weekend for the local village team...pics from my bedroom window taken early yesterday..much preparation has gone into this over the last few weeks..dedicated grounds people...quite looking forward to watching,shall be sitting under the willow tree by the edge of the ground,stream runs behind it ..quite cool in the hot British summers ha ha..
:laugh:

vcs

Pisses me off how some menus on cricinfo only show up if you make the browser full-screen. What crap UI design. :@

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
The dream Aussie pace combination has been selected for the champions trophy. No thread yet and hence posting here.

OverratedSanity

Never worked for me either. Worst is when you want to look up detailed statistics for players. You can search for a player on the full site but as soon as you click on the player, it redirects you to the mobile site, making it impossible to view stats in any way.

vcs

LOL at you noobs even attempting detailed stat analysis on the mobile. It can wait till you can get yourselves to a computer, guys. :p

Shri

Mr. Glass
Never worked for me either. Worst is when you want to look up detailed statistics for players. You can search for a player on the full site but as soon as you click on the player, it redirects you to the mobile site, making it impossible to view stats in any way.
stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html

Enter that in your mobile browser and add it as a bookmark. Gives you the desktop statsguru thing.

Daemon

Sometimes all I want is the recent matches list at the bottom of the profile so I can make some half assed assumption about the players form