• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

cnerd123

likes this
Why don't we have a thread for Afg/Zim anyways? It's a 5 ODI series and I thought a ton of ppl here loved the Afghanis.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Worst of all, I'm fairly sure I'd have been telling everyone back then what a stupidly obvious joke it was. Let this be a lesson kids, friends don't let friends use the Internet.

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
Clean fell for it. Spent several minutes furiously scouring the internet for any reference to the guy. Was about to ask here whether there was any more info on him.

watson

Banned
Currently at a bash at the Adelaide Oval. Good food, excellent speeches, great wine and band. But I missed most of it because I couldn't resist wandering out to the pitch. After all I have the entire place to myself. So while everyone else is indoors I'm Oldfield, and Larwood is at the top of his mark looking over his shoulder at me.

Midwinter

State Captain
Currently at a bash at the Adelaide Oval. Good food, excellent speeches, great wine and band. But I missed most of it because I couldn't resist wandering out to the pitch. After all I have the entire place to myself. So while everyone else is indoors I'm Oldfield, and Larwood is at the top of his mark looking over his shoulder at me.
Possibly the best post ever on this forum

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Worth it.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I have tickets to the game this afternoon and I am not going. It is a public holiday today to boot. Boy, marriage does change things. I remember I was also among the group making fun of HDS not watching that WC game. Now I empathize with him. :(