• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Wont be too upset if Jayasuriya gets the arse tbqh. It's nigh time the SLCB moves away as far as it possibly can from political interference.

Bijed

International Regular
From cricinfo

Abdul: "Re: the LBW appeal, it is wrong to say the ball would have definitely hit the stump. The reason the 3 metre rule exists is because the ball tracker is not accurate over this distance." -- I know exactly what you mean! But I'm willing to eat a shoe if that particular delivery wouldn't have hit the stumps.
Congrats Howe on getting a job there

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just noticed Anderson cracked a 900 bowling rating. Kudos. And Kohli at 935. Can he top 940 in Australia?
How low would Kohli drop if he averaged 0 across the series? How high would he go of he averaged 100 across the series? I could honestly see both of these as possibilities.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
Latest al jazeera piece on match fixing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13N6pGfRMs

More accusations. Quite a bit centre around England team of 2010/11/12/13 likely a small group of batsmen (if true).

Certainly could put all the disharmony around the England team in 2013 in a different perspective.

Seems unlikely that any of these names around the England setup will come into the public domain. Lawyers will be straight away onto anything.

Certainly nothing damning in the documentary to condemn anyone, they say they've passed the evidence onto interpol.