• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I hate that in many of these old highlights, the camera is often at an angle, you cant really make out how much those nasty inswingers are ducking in :(

Teja.

Global Moderator

5 of the 6 wickets are either through slower balls or yorkers. 3 of 6 are through slower ball yorkers. The most fun LO bowler ever.

Kirkut

International Regular
There is a youtuber called Cricket King Zohaib who uploads all 1990s cricket games from the subcontinent and UAE. Must check out his channel!

thierry henry

International Coach
That's incredible - that was 20 years ago and I remember distinctly watching that live, and remembering he went down the tunnel and gave something an almight wack. I also remembered it was Ranatunga but thought it was actually a leg side strangle. Weird how the mind works
Hate to do this to you, but 1990/91 is 30 years ago, not 20.