• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
wtf is Dravid doing batting at 8.
Its coz Vaidya went in as our top order pinch hitter and for some reason, Sachin thought it would be good to have a middle order pinch hitter too and promoted Srinath. And to be fair to Sachin and his funky ideas, Srinath fared far better than some of our other middle order batsmen and did well in that match. :)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How do you guys remember this ****, I can barely recall what happened in the Nidahas Trophy, and that’s one of the defining series of the last decade

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
How do you guys remember this ****, I can barely recall what happened in the Nidahas Trophy, and that’s one of the defining series of the last decade
Every little detail of games played in mid to late 90s is etched in my memory. It's when I started watching cricket very seriously. I can't recall what happened in games last year though. Lot more to occupy head now I guess.

ImpatientLime

International Regular
apologies if this has been posted but f me this is good. 3:55 onwards. atherton gets his 15th century at the oval v the west indies and the applause goes on forever. i totally forgot about this. that modest raise of the bat towards the end of it all.

then the unforgettable sight of ambrose and walsh leaving the field for the final time, taking in the applause of the crowd. some opposition greats have left the field for the final time at the oval to fitting applause but none more memorable than these. love amby soaking it up a little bit more than you would expect of a man of his demeanor.

also lol nassers hair

some real gold on this channel

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but it's worth a second lool.

This would have been incomplete without showing that infamous "ball" mat the end of the clip.