• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Again, uploading complete full highlights, when will people learn????

You just cant do it. I get all these people saying I have Cricket Australia in my pocket, its rubbish. Dont upload full series highlights, its simple. I learnt my lesson 8 or 9 years ago, when i got pinged for copyright infringement, i stopped IMMEDIATELY uploading long match highlights. And I even messaged these newer YT channels with my experience and advice, they just tell me to f*ck off. What else can I do to help??????

quincywagstaff

International Debutant

WAG, that smile and celebration is so good :wub:
I remember watching this live on a Sunday morning almost 30 years ago; it's funny to think Australia dominated this Test yet this was the most vivid memory I had from the match.

There was a pretty small crowd there and prob a decent TV audience but nothing mega but it's amazing to think this clip has now been watched by millions since then thanks to Rob.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

That is some team effort. Not often you see McWarne look this helpless. Prabhakar scoring at that SR is insane, lol. After looking toothless with the ball and winless in the tournament till that point, absolutely curb stomping Australia, who, to be fair, did experiment with their batting order a bit. Nice to see young Ponting face a young Sachin too. :)

Warne against India memes are golden for a reason, huh... :laugh:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah don't recall this game at all. That was an unusual innings from Prabhakar. Here is the scorecard:
Who the **** are Vaidya and Kapoor

Damn we had some proper randoms bowling for us back in the '90s

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Who the **** are Vaidya and Kapoor

Damn we had some proper randoms bowling for us back in the '90s
Haha come on, I have you down as the guy who knows every random Indian player from 90s. Prashant Vaidya and Ashish Kapoor. Latter played many games in world cup 96.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha come on, I have you down as the guy who knows every random Indian player from 90s. Prashant Vaidya and Ashish Kapoor. Latter played many games in world cup 96.
That's OS you're thinking of

I honestly have no recollection of either of those two. And I remember schmucks like David Johnson and Abey Kuruvilla.

srbhkshk

International Captain