• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on Foxtel

Andre

International Regular
To all the Aussies with pay TV out there:

Anyone noticed Eng vs SL is not on Foxtel?

I spoke to Foxtel and they 'don't have the rights', but the cricket board websites suggest they do.

Anyone else put out by this? Used to love having the English Test series and some of their domestic cricket on Foxtel, they don't have much cricket on outside of that these days.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah this is a disgrace. Thought it may only be the ODIs, but this extends to the tests as well? Ridiculous.

brockley

International Captain
Next cricket on Foxtel likely to be CPL and the Aussie tour to UAE,if no England/Sri Lanka,then not likely India/England.Probably no Nat Blast,i'm listening to Nat Blast on BBC Radio.

watson

Banned
it's a disgrace, what do foxtel think we pay all that ****ing money for!
Then cut the subscription and save your money.

Actually, the real disgrace is that the British people can't watch the Ashes on the BBC (or even some free-to-air channel) as I found out when I turned on the TV at my Wimbledon B&B last year. From what I can gather they have to have Foxtel if they want to watch any ENG cricket. That's an absolute shocker and makes me want to vomit in my beer.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If it was rating high enough they would have kept it. Or maybe their costs went up. What to do?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's the same with the EPL. It's pretty ordinary when your major sports aren't on FTA

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
so who do have the rights?

it seems the CA digital arm had the rights to the IPL. Similar here?

wiff

First Class Debutant
So if I was to get even more pissed with fox, who do I call? Thinking of going all internet, is this a good move or am I riding up the valley of death?

BeeGee

International Captain
Thinking of going all internet, is this a good move or am I riding up the valley of death?
I'm all internet, all the time.

Don't have much choice living in the US. Not a lot of TV channels for cricket aficionados.

watson

Banned
I've had a close look and I think she's got the Stuart Surridges on the wrong hands tbh.

Last edited: