• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Max!

James

Cricket Web Owner
What have you thought of the Cricket Max tournament so far this weekend?

Do you even know what Cricket Max is?

Rich

Cricket Spectator
It is fun watching Cricket Max, but I worry that it might teach promising young test or ODI prospects to throw away their wickets.

Rich

Cybersmurf

U19 Cricketer
I fully agree with Rich, but, i think it is good practise for the bowlers at bowling economicly (sp?) in bowling at the death. Thats the only real advantage but its also very fun to watch

(dammit, Auckland lost, again!!)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Have a look at the photos I took at Cricket Max. They should give you an idea.... especially the ground shots...

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
i have played a couple of games of cricket max and it is awesome to play. it does teach you bad habits though

Anoop

U19 12th Man
Isn't Cricket Max something Martin Crowe invented to popularise cricket in the pacific islands (Fiji and so on..)??

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Cricketmax was designed by Martin Crowe & Allan Border as opposition for the longer version of the ODI game, they thought that with new rules & a shorter amount of time that it would take off and I think the only reason why it still runs in NZ is because Martin Crowe is the head of cricket at Sky Television so it will always get airtime.