• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Cheats Caught on Camera

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Obviously, before this thread gets deservedly locked, I have to repost this one of David Lloyd:

Dunno whether there was actually some commentary originally.

There was also footage of Bob Taylor claiming a catch off Andrew Hilditch in the 6th test of 78/79 Ashes where the ball bounced in front of him, but the video is no longer up (although I did take a recording)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2 of my favourite Gangulys:

Benaud calling again:

This one is great for Steve Waugh's reaction:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Biggest take away from this thread for me:

Wicket keepers are cheating ****s

How some of the modern ones think they're going to get away with it when they know there are so many cameras out there is a real mind-bender. Matt Prior's the best one for me.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
We'll discount edges here obviously, so many examples, and so much controversy on walk/don't walk, umpiring etc., etc.