• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket betting sites?

Hitmantis

Cricket Spectator
In which sites do you find proper betting sites for cricket? Do you use the most popular ones or you can refer to me some other good options to check? Can you give me a list of bookmaker sites, which offer cricket betting? :)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You're new to the game but already confident enough to start betting on it?

Hitmantis

Cricket Spectator
I am new to this game, but not in betting on sports. I have a friend of mine who teaches me the rules now, but I need to learn also how to bet. I can say that I am a pretty fast learner if there is somebody who can help me and explain to me what to do. I just need more information on the matter. Do you think, that this website on cricket betting is helpful? Because I read it like 2 times and I am still not sure if the tactics are good and the ratings are true?