• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

cricinfo profile pix

kingkallis

International Coach
I am assuming KK took it during some game and crapinfo took it from him without crediting him.

Lets face it, its what they do to most ideas and thoughts from CW anyways, now they are doing it with the pictures too. :laugh:
Naah not that. Someone did a lousy job there.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
I'll take Gambhir's natural aggression over Kohli's wannabe aggression.
Yes!!! Yuvraj and Gambhir's aggression was pretty natural, and it seemed authentic whenever they showed any kind of emotions on the field. Kohli's reactions seem like they are just for the cameras.

karan_fromthestands

State Captain

The man, the myth, the right arm medium!
Dodda Ganesh.

I feel bad for Sachin when I look at the kind of players he got as a captain, I don't think he was a bad captain, but some of the players he got were just way too raw for international cricket.

Last edited: