• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Craig Kieswetter Retires

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Very sad for him. Hope he's able to get on with his life and find something he enjoys to spend his time doing.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terrible news, thank heavens players are starting to wake up and get the extra grill in the helmet among other things.

Hope the best for him in retirement

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feel so sorry for him, such a stupid incident to end your career.

Hope he finds a new life and doesn't struggle to move on like so many cricketers do.

fredfertang

A great pity - never quite fulfilled his potential, but at 27 he may still have done - wish him luck in whatever he turns his hand to

YorksLanka

International Debutant
shame for the lad, decent player and exciting to watch in his peak.Unfortunate that an injury has seen his career cut short..

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Such a ruthless interview. Even a shot at all the mediocre county players at the end there.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Why is it every sports player I like eventually turns out to be a massive ****? Not talking about Kieswetter here btw, though I do always find the whinging a bit annoying.

harsh.ag

"And when I talk about cliques, sometimes the ECB made them. Players were exhausted and asking for time off, but would be told they couldn't have a central contract if they dropped out of one format. They were terrified to miss a game in case it counted against them and they lost their place.
Such a **** policy. Always has been.