• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Cricket (Season XIII-XIV)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Never happy to lose, but very happy to see 2 Rabid Wolves in the final (the only 3 Webbers in the semis as well).

Top innings by 'Great' Scott. Should have been MOM IMO

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Bad luck to my WRRW captain, but ultimately a fantastic win to the Leicestershire boys!

Hopefully we can transfer some of this success into the List A and first class forms of the game.

Great work as always Liam.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm going to Tobago from this afternoon until Saturday afternoon, and due to the general beachiness of it, I probably won't have much time for CW. So here are the rounds until then.

English County Cricket Round 62-65
Leicestershire: NG Scott
Warwickshire: KJ Gough
Somerset: RJ Dauth
Hampshire: NS Pickup
Northants: DP Richards
Durham: CR Butler
Surrey: PE Young
Gloucestershire: JE Stedman
Essex: DM Kennett
Derbyshire: AP Cloete

Attachments

PY

International Coach
Hwah, 67 off 37 balls...that is a record SR for me I'd have thought!

Pretty decent FC game too, though annoying that I couldn't go on with it as no-one else managed to either.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Im pretty happy. My OD form is patchy but Ive taken a few 5fers in FC and that is great for me.