• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

County Championship Draft

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will keep Sam Cook and Alastair Cook.

I’m assuming draft order based on England caps is who’s in the base squad, rather than who you’ve picked? If it’s based on who you’ve picked, I’ll think twice about Sir Alastair.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Will keep Sam Cook and Alastair Cook.

I’m assuming draft order based on England caps is who’s in the base squad, rather than who you’ve picked? If it’s based on who you’ve picked, I’ll think twice about Sir Alastair.
Yep it's based on base squad

Can I join as Surrey?
You can, let me know the players, if any, you wish to retain.

In if there is still room
There is still room, let me know which team you would like to be and any players you wish to retain from that team. Northants, Kent, Gloucestershire and Div 2 sides available.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

There is still room, let me know which team you would like to be and any players you wish to retain from that team. Northants, Kent, Gloucestershire and Div 2 sides available.
Sam Curran and Chris Jordan

Bitmap

First Class Debutant

I'll take Sussex and would like to retain Ollie Robinson and Jofra Archer

JOJOXI

I'll confirm my team as Middlesex at this time and choose Toby Roland-Jones and Mark Stoneman to retain

JOJOXI

Will start this around 4pm later today (Sunday) UK time. Anyone who wishes to join before then is more than welcome to - just state the team you wish to pick and players you wish to retain.

For ease of any prospective joiners remaining teams left are (Northamptonshire, Kent, Gloucestershire, Nottinghamshire, Glamorgan, Derbyshire, Durham, Leicestershire)

Will give 16 hours before any timeouts, 10 hour timeouts thereafter.

Will post order along with retentions formally around 4pm but order as it stands is

Hampshire/Pothas = 17 caps
Somerset/Jarquis = 37 caps
Middlesex/JOJOXI = 41 caps
Worcestershire/weeman27bob = 64 caps
Warwickshire/RIS = 70 caps
Sussex/Bitmap = 73 caps
Surrey/honestbharani = 101 caps
Essex/HeathDavisSpeed = 177 caps
Lancashire/GIMH = 252 caps
Yorkshire/Teuton = 276 caps

JOJOXI

Draft will start from now Pothas first up - in brackets retained players for each squad

16 hours before any timeouts, 10 hour timeouts thereafter

@Pothas / Hampshire (James Vince, Keith Barker
Jarquis / Somerset (Craig Overton, Jack Leach)
JOJOXI / Middlesex (Mark Stoneman, Toby Roland-Jones)
weeman27bob / Worcestershire (Moeen Ali, Ed Barnard)
Red_Ink_Squid / Warwickshire (Chris Woakes, Olly Stone)
Bitmap / Sussex (Ollie Robinson, Jofra Archer
honestbharani / Surrey (Sam Curran, Chris Jordan)
HeathDavisSpeed / Essex (Alastair Cook, Sam Cook)
GIMH / Lancashire (Jos Buttler, James Anderson)
Teuton / Yorkshire (Joe Root, Jonny Bairstow)