• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Corana virus

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As if the world isn’t going to the ****ter already, you want to subject OT to sunilz.

sunilz

International Regular
Considering that you consistently post to off-topic threads, I highly doubt I can make it worse.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
where is hurricane and sunilz btw? Hope they are dng ok. Have not posted for a while I guess.
I am doing good HB. Blessed with a new born a few days back.

Not the best time to spend a few days in hospital, I can definitely tell. Hope all CWers are doing well. Keep social distancing and stay safe.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Not the best time to spend a few days in hospital, I can definitely tell. Hope all CWers are doing well. Keep social distancing and stay safe.

Yep.. great news man. Congrats and happy parenting!!! And of course, stay safe, distant and all that. :)

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well done mate. Kids are the best and at times like now they're a really good distraction. You can kind of live in a bit of a bubble with them because they don't give a **** about what's going on in the world, they only care about FEED ME, CUDDLE ME, BURP ME, I'M TIRED, PUT ME TO SLEEP, IT'S 3AM AND I'M BORED AND AWAKE.

Have fun and stay safe.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member

Congrats. Hope you can get some sleep and good luck with meconium!

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Well done mate. Kids are the best and at times like now they're a really good distraction. You can kind of live in a bit of a bubble with them because they don't give a **** about what's going on in the world, they only care about FEED ME, CUDDLE ME, BURP ME, I'M TIRED, PUT ME TO SLEEP, IT'S 3AM AND I'M BORED AND AWAKE.

Have fun and stay safe.
Planning to use the WFH time to instruct my 2 year old on why Lara > Sachin. :p

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Lot of cricket debates here have succumbed to coronavirus it appears. Can't wait for things to return to normal so we can discuss if Symonds is fit for ATG ODI XI. :D
Very much so, he's a valid 5th bowling selection.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lmao at me confusing Hurricane (the Kiwi) with h_hurricane (the Indian).

Anyway, congrats dude!