• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Copa America 2021

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Surprisingly vanilla this year, are you okay Conmebol? Have you turned a profit even with all the middle management leeches all of a sudden?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Isn't this a complete schisse show, even by South American standards?

The hosting has seemingly moved from a joint Columbian/Argie effort (an odd choice for co-hosts given their proximity or lack thereof anyway), to a sole Argentine effort to, suddenly, a Brazilian one.

In the middle of a pandemic obviously the smart play is an eleventh hour move to one of the worst affected countries with an actual psychopath in charge.

Can't blame yer crims and Qataris for quietly withdrawing.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
why are these two always compared? messi is a significantly more talented and overall a better player in every way that counts...

Athlai

Not Terrible
How come Portugal isn't in Copa America? Ronaldo living it up down ol' South America way with his mon freres.
Thats French for brother, I have no idea why I know that, I took four years of Spanish.